Development [Skillshare] Build Real Software with Python, PyQt5 and QT Designer

Build-Real-Software.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

Are you thinking to master PyQt5 for Graphical User Interface Development ? Do you write some codes in Python and you wonder how you can convert everything to a nice interactive user interface that can be used by huge number of people ?

I can grantee to you that you are taking the best decision in today World. After doing this course, you will meet your goal.

I designed this course in a way to cover all the mandatory aspects of Python-PyQt development, starting from Downloading the working tools until the final deployment of our software to other users. The learning method i chooses is particular because we will work on a real case study "nothing better than doing real things" => we will create a software to respond to a customer demand (a Spare Parts Management Software for Manufacturing Company)

Meet Your Teacher
Hello, I'm Abdelmoula.

Industrial Engineer with 7 years experience in different companies and fields.

Phd degree in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science

Lead of Smart Manufacturing in actual working company

Co-founder of an AI startup that deliver industrial based AI solution for performance improvement

Solid knowledge in: Industrial Technical fields, Business Management and Strategy, computer Science and Electronics, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics.

SALES PAGE:
DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху